Spinach peanut butter honey wrap.…you eat things like this when you literally take everything you have left in your refrigerator and hope for the best. BUT this lunch dish was surprisingly good so I had to share. You have your veggies, your protein and even have just a touch of sweetness. Enjoy!
– Wrap (Joseph’s Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread)
– Handful of fresh spinach
– 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (Teddy’s unsalted smooth)
– 1 teaspoon honey
1. Spread peanut butter on wrap and place spinach on top
2. Drizzle the honey on top of the spinach
3. Roll the wrap up and place the wrap in the microwave for 20 seconds (this allows the spinach to wilt and the peanut butter to blend nicely).
4. Eat and enjoy!