Another weekend has flown by. There’s never enough time! I spent most of my weekend outside enjoying the sun so that left no time for recipe prep for the week. It did however, make me innovative in creating my own dish.
Here’s what I came up with: Teriyaki pasta and chicken. All ingredients, instructions and pictures are below. Vegan or vegetarian? Ditch the chicken and you’re good to go! Enjoy!
To Make Chicken:
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Wash/prep chicken and marinade in Soyaki sauce until oven is heated.
3. Bake chicken anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.
To Make Pasta Dish:
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in pan on medium.
2. Cut califlower into smaller pieces and place into pan.
3. After 5 minutes, cut red pepper into pieces and add to pan.
4. Add Soyaki sauce. Make sure all veggies are covered.
5. Add spinach and place heat on low to a simmer.