My weekly dish this week is one I completely threw together based on what was in my refrigerator. I didn’t have time over the weekend to do my recipe research so I took a chance on myself and it came out GOOD! Love it when this happens! This recipe is an easy one and can be made in under 30 minutes.
What are some of your favorite “wing it” recipes?
– 4 red bell peppers
– Olive oil
– 2 Avocados
– Mozarella shredded cheese
– A package of Firm Tofu (cubbed to save time)
– Brown rice pasta
– Marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash red peppers, cut in halves and put 1/4 tsp of olive oil in the inside of each pepper.
3. Place red peppers in oven for 10 minutes to soften.
4. Take the red peppers out of the oven. Scoop 3 to 4 Tablespoons of avocado into each red pepper half.
5. Then spoon the cubed tofu into each red pepper half and cover with one handful of cheese and 2 tablespoons of salsa.