It was a cold and rainy Saturday and all I wanted to do was lay around the house and COOK. So I did! I got this great slow cooker recipe from Sara Dussault. It was easy to make and all the ingredients were super easy to buy and find. Feel free to omit the chicken if you’re vegetarian or vegan.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Cheers & Namaste!
For my version of this recipe I used 1 cup of coconut milk opposed to 1/2 cup to make it more stew-like.
– 1 onion
– 1 cup of peas (frozen, added more in compared to the original recipe)
– 1 red pepper
– 1 sweet potato
– 1 head of califlower (small)
– 1 cup of brussel sprouts
– Coconut milk (used 1 whole can to create more of stew like dish, 1/2 cup according to Sarah’s receipe)
– 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
– 1 can garbonzo beans (make sure you rinse before you add)
– 1/2 cup of chicken stock
– 2 tablespoons curry powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– Chicken (used 1.5lbs)
1. Chop up onion, sweet potato (peel/dice), red pepper and cauliflower and place in bowl.