Cara offers private yoga sessions for individuals and small groups, works with corporate clients and also provides one-on-one and group run coaching.
Private sessions might be a fit for you if:
- You prefer one-on-one teaching vs. a group class
- You’re new to yoga and are intimidated by large classes
- You’ve been practicing for a while but want to refine your practice further
- You prefer yoga in your own home or in a private space
- You have an injury and need guidance on specific sequences and modifications to alleviate pain
- You are confused about alignment and poses
Corporate sessions might be a fit for your company if:
- You’re looking to bring health and wellness to your company culture
- Looking to raise company morale and motivate staff
- Wanting to provide an on-site exercise activity
*Prior to becoming a full time instructor, Cara worked in the financial services industry for 6.5 years where she specialized on creating wellness programs for employees.
Run Coaching might be a fit for you if:
- You’re in need of a training plan customized just for you.
- You want guidance and tips on how to train injury-free.
- You’re a new runner or have been out of the running game for awhile and not sure where to start.
- You’re a veteran runner bored by your training regime and am looking to bring some inspiration and fun back into your workouts.
- You want to be educated on your running form and how to be an efficient runner.
- You want accountability for your workouts and training.
- You want to bring yoga and strength training into your routine but not sure how to incorporate it in.
Contact Cara at email@example.com for more information and here’s a sample class with Cara: